- 1 boneless centre-cut pork loin (3 – 4 lbs)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Combine spices, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and rub onto pork loin.
- Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Heat oil in an oven-proof pan over medium-high heat. Sear pork on all sides until golden brown.
- Move pork to oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 250°F and continue cooking for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer in the centre of the roast reads 150°F.
- Place roast on a cutting board. Tent with foil and let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve at once with Pommes Anna and Braised Red Cabbage.
Suggested Side (pictured): Braised Red Cabbage
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order that issue or to subscribe, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.