Pair this allergy-friendly sauce and one of the better brands of gluten-free noodles.
Free of: Top allergens, except dairy. Gluten-free.
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, washed
- 2 cups (475 mL) fresh basil leaves, washed
- ½ cup (125 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Toss pesto with cooked linguine or rice noodles (for gluten-free) and enjoy.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
Food photography by Chris Gonzaga
First published in Allergic Living magazine, Fall 2008.
To order that issue or to subscribe, click here.
More Pasta Recipes:
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.