By Simon Clarke
Makes: 6 servings
Free of: Gluten and all top allergens
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, washed
- 2 cups (475 mL) fresh basil leaves, washed
- ½ cup (125 mL) Vegan parmesan cheese alternative (such as Go Veggie)
- 1 cup (250 mL) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Toss pesto with cooked linguine or gluten-free rice noodles and enjoy.
First published in Allergic Living magazine. To order that issue or to subscribe, click here.
More Pasta Sauce Recipes: