Pair allergy-friendly sauce and one of the better brands of gluten-free noodles. The taste? Fantastico!
Free of: All top allergens, except optional fish
- 1 cup (250 mL) onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) black olives, pitted, halved
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) capers, rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) anchovies, diced [optional]
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili flakes
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 5-8 minutes, until onions are translucent.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Cook until just warmed through and fragrant.
- Toss sauce with cooked spaghetti and serve
Recipe by Simon Clarke
Photography by Chris Gonzaga
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
More Pasta Recipes: