This recipes is refreshing and delicious when served with garden-fresh vegetables. And so healthy!
Free of: Gluten and all top allergens
- 3 peppers (any color), seeded, diced
- 2 medium zucchini (green or yellow), diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar snaps, blanched and cooled
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Pinch salt
1. Place all vegetables and herbs in a large bowl.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine. To subscribe or order a back issue, click here .