School and Allergies, Asthma
Schools and Allergies Resource Hub – U.S.
Food Allergy, Celiac Learning Resources, Posters:
- Six That Save Lives, popular anaphylaxis emergency poster
- National Assn of School Nurses’ Saving Lives at School Connection Cards + Nurses’ Handbook
- FARE e-learning for teachers: Allergyready.com
- Allergy Home’s Food Allergies in School: What Staff Need to Know
- NFCA’s Gluten-Free College Student Toolkit
- FARE’s Managing Food Allergies in the Cafeteria
- National Jewish Health video: School & Asthma Risks
See Also – From the Allergic Living Archive:
- Food in the Classroom
- Teens and Kissing with Food Allergies
- Sabrina’s Law – Award-winning article on girl who inspired anaphylaxis law.
- A Nutty Tale – Sabrina’s radio documentary.
- Who’s Watching Lunch at School?
- Beware the September Asthma Spike
- Food Allergy and the Risky Teenage Years