- Off to College with Allergies: A special report – how students cope, and are institutions adapting? [Read more]
- Spotlight: CBC’s Shelagh Rogers on this “wheaty world”. [Read more]
- Pets, kids and allergies: New research leans in favour of Fido.
- Perfume for the Scent Sensitive [Read more]
- Ask the Allergists: about allergies and anxiety; mould in the fall; sunflower oil and the shea nut.
- Teen Talk: A candid discussion of allergy awareness at school; parties and peer pressure. [Read more]
- Food: Hearty and safe meals: from vegetarian manicotti to braised short ribs.
- Hot Topics: Laurie Harada ponders what’s fair to expect of the non-allergic.
- Allergy News: Get on the BioBus; back-to-school asthma; and a celiac pill?
- Healthy Home: The “green + clean” renovation with bamboo floors, VOC-free cabinets.
- Parting Shots: A 10-year-old’s harrowing tale of anaphylaxis.
BUY THIS ISSUE