- Why Allergies Now: A special report investigates the explosion of allergies and asthma, and how environment is implicated. [Read more]
- Schools that Breathe: Smart schools are taking a fresh approach to air quality in the classroom. Extra: Questions to ask the School. [Read more]
- Off to (Gulp!) Kindergarten: from anxiety to self-education in as the food allergic child begins school. [Read more]
- Healthy Home: Meet Andrea Kantelberg, the Queen of Green Design. [Read more]
- Allergy news: Ottawa acts on labeling [Read more]; the mystery of the vaccine reactions; a link between peanut-eating and asthma; Q&A with FAAN’s Anne Munoz-Furlong.
- The Battle against Ragweed: Fall’s proliferating king of allergy weeds may get cut down to size.
- Ask the Allergists: with Drs. Susan Waserman and Wade Watson. [See Columns]
- Breathing Space: From the Lung Association – Cats and plane travel. [Read more]
- Allergy-Friendly Pasta: Nut-free Pesto Sauce, Puttanesca Sauce, Classic Bolognese, Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper Sauce, and more.
- Celiac Disease: Shelley Case’s tips for using gluten-free flours.
- Natural Beauty: Fall’s dramatic face, with sensitive-skin products.
- Ask the Dietitian: Sources of vitamin D for the fish allergic.
BUY THIS ISSUE