- Food Allergy Backlash: Anaphylaxis advocates accused of “nut hysteria” in the media and medical journals. [Read more]
- Pollen-Fruit Cross-Reactions: Raw fruits or veggies make your mouth itch and burn and itch? Spring hay fever is likely the cause. Plus: a chart on cross-reacting fruits, vegetable, spices and more.
- A Life Without Fruit: Living with oral allergy syndrome. [Read more]
- Immune-Boosting, allergy-safe recipes: include Watercress and Pea Soup, Shiitake and Bean Power Salad; Super Citrus Chicken and Blueberry Compote.
- Asthma in Springtime.
- Celiac Disease: Pure oats open doors for the gluten-free.
- Allergy news: “Ming’s Law” on restaurants and allergies passes; AL airlines campaign update [Read more]; Starbucks reaction raises questions; allergists object to B.C. changes on naturopaths. [Read more]
- Breathing Space: The Lung Association on 3rd hand smoke perils. [Read more]
- Columns: Ask the Allergists, Gluten-free Girl and more. [See Columns]
- Parting Shots: The boy who couldn’t find daycare.
BUY THIS ISSUE