5th Anniversary Issue
Future of Allergies Special Edition
- Future of Food Allergies: real progress on the horizon. Read more
- Research on a Roll: pills, ‘pednuts’ and vaccines.
- Plasticizers, allergies and pollution: new asthma connections.
- Pets, asthma and pollen: research headway. Read more
- Celiac Disease’s Future – Will you eat gluten again?
- Allergy News: Peanut allergy more than triples [Read more]; Air Canada’s response to nut accommodations ruling; cats in the cabin and asthma ‘disability’ [Read more], EpiPen updated [Read more].
- Currents: Canadian Network for Respiratory Care’s special asthma and allergy supplement. Read more
- Ask the Allergists: latex allergy; peanut reaction and puberty; autism and allergy; and managing sesame allergy.
- Sabrina’s Law: the first anaphylaxis law turns 5. Read more. The Pollen Forecast: From NASA’s role to backyard testers.
- Southwest Cuisine Recipes, including allergy-safe Turkey Tortillas, Chipotle Chili with Cornbread, Black Bean Burritos and Rhubarb Mojito.
- The Comeback Kid: A boy’s strange trances stopped with a celiac diagnosis.
- Hot Topics: Laurie Harada on how to restaurant-proof your tween or teen.