- The Essential Guide to Allergic Travel: Where to stay and eat in Canada and the U.S.
- Spotlight: Q&A with triathlete Simon Whitfield
- How Do They Do It?: The coping secrets of three families whose active children have multiple food allergies.
- Allergy News: Sabrina’s Law, allergy legislation, Asthma management study.
- Hot Topics: Why Laurie Harada of Anaphylaxis Canada doesn’t define her son by his allergies.
- Ask the Allergists: about camping with asthma, shellfish vs. squid, and immune therapy and pregnancy.
- Nutrition: Inspired suggestions for living gluten-free.
- Parting Shots: Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome.
- Food: Recipes for a flavour-filled summer.
- Natural Beauty: Summer’s 12 essentials for the skin sensitive.
BUY THIS ISSUE