- Killer Air: Why asthma needs its own green revolution. [Read more]
- Ask the Allergists: latex allergy in children; sweat and eczema; prevention in the “mildly” food allergic; and fear around food or insects.
- Grass Attack: Contending wtih summer’s main pollen allergen. [Read more]
- Multiple Food Allergies: Their baffling rise, and life with 3 or more allergies.[Read more]
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes: Classic grill recipes, from Fireside Fajitas to Honey Garlic Chicken Wings, Campers’ Grilled Vegetables, Baked Beans and more
- The Allergy Ministrel: Kyle Dine on his debut CD. [Read more]
- Allergy News: Alarming findings in restaurant study [Read more]; peanut and pregnancy diet debated; asthma marathon challenge.
- Ask the Celiac Expert: How to get enough fibre.
- Healthy Home: How to spot and destroy mould.
- Nickel Allergy: It has skyrocketed, but this allergy can be prevented. [Read more]
- Parting Shots: A new drug gives a life-long asthmatic his breath back.