- The Asthma All-Stars: Young athletes smash the stereotype of the asthmatic as wimpy and wheezy.
- The Food Allergy Deniers: Many adults take big chances with life-threatening allergies. Why do they do it? [Read more] 
- Healthy Home: Expert Stephen Collette on keeping cool without the AC.
- Safer Swimming Pool: Chlorine-free is easier on the lungs and the skin.
- The Peanut/Nut Handout: by Ottawa allergist Dr. Antony Ham Pong. [Read more] 
- Allergy news: Peanut allergy bullying case [Read more] ; the rise of mouse allergy; WestJet airline drops nuts from menu [Read more] .
- Have Kitchen, Will Travel: Off to Europe and prepared for food allergies.[Read more] 
- Ask the Allergists: with Drs. Susan Waserman and Wade Watson.
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes: Chicken Skewers with Lime and Ginger Dip , Lamb Pitas, Tenderloin and Watercress Salad, Raspberry Tarts  and more.
- Natural Beauty: Self-tanning without harsh chemicals.
- Ask the Dietitian: The benefits of “friendly” bacteria.
BUY THIS ISSUE