- On the Job With Allergies: The considerable perils and the solutions.
- Spotlight: Coach Mike “Pinball” Clemons and his wife on seafood allergies.
- Nutrition: Pregnancy, allergy and the diet facts.
- Winter Asthma: Flare-ups can be avoided.
- Allergy News: The need for backup epinephrine; a Sabrina’s law sought in Alberta; “asthma-friendly” products launch.
- Relatives Ahead: Dealing with family who don’t “get” food allergies.
- Allergic Living’s Survival Guide: 25 great ways to get the best of winter.
- Ask the Allergists: about humidifying, hives and peanut fumes, and headaches.
- Parting Shots: A father’s and a daughter’s asthma differences.
- Natural Beauty: Protection for the hands and lips in winter; eczema tips from Dr. Sandy Skotnicki-Grant.
BUY THIS ISSUE