- The Air Inside: A special report on the toxic stew of gases, dust and mould in our homes. [Read more]
- Healthy Home: Formaldehyde – the biggest indoor offender.
- Have Kitchen, Will Travel – Our guide to travel with food allergies. [Read more]
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes: Lamb Stew with Dumplings, Turkey Meatloaf, Smoky Ham and Split Pea Soup, Stuffed Apples en croute and more.
- Celiac Disease: A gluten-free oasis in Vancouver.
- Ask the Allergists: vaccinations and egg allergy; the child who sneezes non-stop; coaching sports and asthma.
- Pet Allergies: The scoop on symptoms and coping strategies. [Read more]
- Allergy News: Food labels to show ‘hidden’ allergens [Read more]; Montreal’s peanut allergy rate soars [Read more]; B.C.’s new school framework [Read more]; Britain’s study of “to eat or not to eat”; and NHL arena halts peanut sales.
- Food Allergies: Seafood allergy, the adult affliction.
- Parting Shots: A mother shares her mastery of dairy-free, egg-free cakes.
BUY THIS ISSUE