- Flying Allergic: The risks, the facts about airplane reactions, and the push for safer skies. [Read more]
- The Airlines on Allergies: Our mega-chart of airlines’ allergy policies. [Read more] Extra: Flying Tips. [Read more]
- Natural Asthma Strategies: Some wellness approaches prove successful at reducing symptoms.
- Winter Baking Special: Great cookies, squares, pies and more. Plus, gluten-free favourites.
- Healthy Home: Stephen Collette’s winter tune-up for your indoor air.
- Celiac Disease: The scientist behind the celiac pill.
- Allergic to the Cold: Living with cold-induced urticaria. [Read more]
- Allergy news: Surge in reaction hospital admissions [Read more]; the common cold and asthma [Read more]; new allergy tests; Q&A with peanut-allergic ski champion Steve Omischl. [Read more]
- Ask the Allergists: with Drs. Susan Waserman and Wade Watson. [See Columns]
- Breathing Space: The Lung Association on babies and headache pills. [Read more]
- Surprising Allergy Facts: Winter trivia. [Read more]
- Parting Shots: The girl who’s allergic to it all. [Read more]
BUY THIS ISSUE