Fills 3-4 sandwiches
Free of: All top allergens and gluten-free when using gluten-free bread. Choose either an egg-free mayonnaise or our soy-free one.
- 1 green zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven broiler. In a large bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables under the broiler 4-6 minutes on each side until cooked. Remove and cool. Peel peppers and slice.
- Meantime, prepare Tarragon Mayo. Spread mayo on favourite bread, fill with grilled vegetables, and serve.
Suggestion: Use breads of your choice; for those avoiding gluten, we recommend any of Glutino’s products.
Great served as a platter with Chicken, Sage & Apple sandwich recipe.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order an issue or to subscribe, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.