Read articles and excerpts from this issue!
- Essential Safe Party Guide: From young children and birthday parties (read excerpt) to teen parties and adult workplace gatherings: Allergic Living’s ultimate how-to guide to party safely with allergies.
- Don’t Get Glutened: Avoid accidents and cheating on the diet. Learn how to lower the risk and embrace the gluten-free lifestyle.
- The Allergic Diva: Ships her allergic teen off to high school.
- Learning From the Hurricane: Five years after, the asthma lessons of Hurricane Katrina.
- Mike Holmes vs. Big Mold – The building guru “makes it right” in New Orleans, and offers advice to keep mold at bay.
- No-Dairy Cheese: Finally, a great tasting alternative! Read more
- Currents: Canadian Network for Respiratory Care’s special asthma and allergy supplement. Read more
- Ask the Allergist: Introducing peanuts, concerns in the dental chair and nutty liquors.
- The Celiac Expert: Is just a little bit of gluten OK?
- Allergy News: A peanut patch to desensitize; Chapman’s ice cream back in business; celiac and hair loss.
- Fall’s Bounty: Harvest delights – Classic Fall Stew, Potato, Parsnip and Pear Latkes, Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash, Autumn Apple Pie and more.
- Parent Patrol: Parents carry the day on safer lunch supervision. Read more
See Other Issues of Allergic Living magazine here.