Allergies, Celiac, Asthma: This Site’s Got It All
Sept. 27, 2010
Allergic Living magazine proudly announces the complete rebuild of its website Allergicliving.com. The new site becomes a leading, one-stop, comprehensive resource for those living with food allergies, celiac disease, asthma and environmental allergies.
“This is no mere cosmetic renovation,” Gwen Smith, Allergic Living’s editor and content director, says of Allergicliving.com. “We made a significant investment and rebuilt this site from the ground up. Visitors will find hundreds of great articles, recipes, blogs and interactive features.”
While the former site had already gained a half million visitors a year, an ambitious marketing and SEO campaign is underway to introduce a significantly larger audience to the newly unveiled Allergicliving.com.
Noting that the community of people living with allergies and celiac disease is rapidly growing, Smith says: “When you live with these conditions, there are so many questions and adjustments to your life. That’s why the team here is so passionate about our new site – Allergicliving.com will truly help people; it is that comprehensive.”
- Ask the Expert: 4 leading allergy specialists, a celiac disease expert and a certified asthma educator take your questions at Allergicliving.com.
- Indepth sections on: Top 10 Food Allergies, Celiac Disease, Pollen Allergy, Asthma, Skin Allergy.
- The new Allergy-Safe and Gluten-Free Recipe centers. Fully searchable. Outstanding recipes created by Allergic Living’s Chef Simon Clarke.
- NewsFlash – our journalists report the latest news on Allergies, Celiac and Asthma.
- The Healthy Home section – from safe painting to getting rid of dust mites and indoor pollutants.
- Living sections: Travel with Allergies, School and Allergies/Asthma and more.
- Interactive: Story of the Month for kids and teens; Our Poll; commenting available on all articles.
- The Talking Allergies Forum.
- Slideshow photo stories.
- Intuitive navigation and advanced search tools.
“I expect visitors will be amazed by the scope of the new Allergicliving.com,” Smith says. “We’re a little amazed ourselves – and eager to hear what others think of it.”
Contact: Gwen Smith
Magazine info/ ad info: