Family Food Feud:  Savvy strategies for dealing with family members who just don’t “get” food allergies or gluten intolerance.
- Party Appetizers: from Polenta Triangles  to Wild Mushroom Risotto Cakes , Mini Burgers, Carrot Soup Shooters, Beggars Purses and lots more. All amazing, GF and allergy-safe.
- Growing into Celiac: Research shows many are developing (not just discovering) celiac disease later in life.
- Perfume Allergy: Scientists’ breakthrough findings on which fragrances are safe and unsafe for skin allergies.
- The Holiday Gift Guide: View it here  for the allergic or celiac special someone on your list.
- Allergy News: When the teacher is the food bully [Read more ]; paint blamed for kids’ asthma [Read more ]; campaign for clear label law; Air Canada’s new allergy policy; program aims to reduce food allergy stress.
- Currents: Canadian Network for Respiratory Care’s asthma/allergy supplement: how to breathe well in winter; cool tips on dust mites; experts’ Q&A. Read more 
- The Celiac Expert: What’s In, What’s Out on the GF Diet.
- Spotting Asthma in Kids: When is a wheeze just a wheeze, and when is it asthma?
- Gluten-Free Girl: We Cook, and We Are Home.
- The Substitutes: Great alternatives for buttermilk, sour cream and egg whites. Read more 
- Cold Comforts: Stay warm with our great finds in the Allergy Shots section.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Dr. Sandy Skotnicki-Grant on allergy to jewellery.
- Ask the Allergists: Flu shot and egg allergies, nut-roasting at the mall, allergy to books, and mango peel.
- Acupuncture for Allergies: A renowned institute embraces Chinese allergy approaches.
See other issues of Allergic Living magazine here .