- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh basil, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh chives, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chili, seeded and diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb (454 g) tri-coloured farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar. Gently toss in herbs, jalapeno and tomatoes. Set aside so flavors blend.
- Heat a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Drain pasta well, toss with tomato mixture, transfer to below and serve.
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order an issue or to subscribe, click here .
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.