- 1 napa cabbage
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 jicama (Possible substitute: Asian pear)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame oil (Optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together until combined.
- Remove outer layers of cabbage and discard. Halve and slice thinly.
- Peel jicama and mango and cut into thin strips.
- Cut cucumber and peppers into thin strips.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order an issue or to subscribe, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.