Free of: Gluten and top allergens
- 1 whole chicken, kosher and organic
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F. Line shallow roasting pan or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken, then place in the pan.
- Season chicken’s cavity with salt and pepper. Then add lemon quarters and thyme to cavity.
- Rub skin with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the chicken 40-45 minutes, until it is cooked through and the juices run clear.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To subscribe or order an issue, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.