Free of: Gluten and top allergens
- 1 5-6 lb leg of lamb, bone in
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 4 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced plus 2 cloves, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F. Using a sharp paring knife, make 1-inch slits all over the lamb leg (approx. 16-20). Insert sliced garlic into slits.
- Place lamb, fat side up into a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rub mixture into lamb, coating thoroughly.
- Roast lamb until your thermometer reads 130°-140° F, for medium rare. Remove from oven, tent with tin foil and rest 10 minutes.
- Carve and serve with mint sauce.
Next: Fresh Mint Sauce