Spring 2012 – Canadian Edition
Posted By Allergic Living On 2012/03/20 @ 5:11 pm In Issues | No Comments
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here . 
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here .
- 17 Ways to Reclaim Spring! From pills to potions, therapies, smart planting, eco cars and gadgets, Allergic Living proves that – even the allergic can enjoy spring.
- This Allergic Life: Best-selling author John Grisham recounts solving his own real-life, allergy mystery. [Read more ]
- Essay: Time to End Tragedies: We can prevent food allergy deaths. We have the tool, the auto-injector. Here’s how we stop resistance to it – and spare precious lives. [Read more ]
- Autism Answer? A renowned celiac researcher sets out to scientifically link gluten with autism.
- Healthy Home: Spring cleaning that leaves you breathing easy.
- The ‘Mild’ Peanut Allergy: A new test can distinguish a life-threatening peanut allergy from one that just brings hives and itching.
- In the News: CTA allows cats to stay in plane cabins, the push for Megann’s Law, a urine test for asthma, the high rate of anaphylaxis, and May’s for celiac and allergy awareness.
- Quick + Delicious: Chef Simon’s jazzes up the weekday menu with suppers that are allergy-friendly, gluten-free and temptingly tasty.
- Ask the Allergists: Questions on: outgrowing allergies, shellfish skin reactions, playing soccer with asthma, stopping meds for testing and peanut allergy in a sibling.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case bids adieu to white rice and hello to deliciously healthful whole grains.
- Allergic Diva: Pamela Lee on why kids must carry allergy and asthma meds on themselves; plus her carrier choices.
- Hot Topics: Laurie Harada sees school tragedies as the stark reminder of the urgent need for good allergy and asthma policies.
- Currents: CNRC experts on the pollen’s hidden allergy toll, weight’s role in asthma, and kid-friendly decor with allergies. [Read more ]
- Our Story: How food restrictions have altered who we are as a family.
BUY THIS ISSUE 
Article printed from Allergic Living: http://allergicliving.com
URL to article: http://allergicliving.com/2012/03/20/spring-2012-canadian-edition/
URLs in this post:
 click here: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=US
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Spring-2012-CA.jpg
 click here: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=CA
 Read more: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/04/10/profile-author-john-grishams-allergy-mystery/
 Read more: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/04/27/time-to-end-food-allergy-tragedies/
 Read more: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/06/11/currents-for-summer-2012/
 BUY THIS ISSUE: #
Click here to print.