Free of: All top allergens and gluten
Packed with: Vitamin C, nutrients, fibre
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh orange juice
- Zest of: 1 navel orange, 1 lemon, 1 lime
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp each, salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, all zest and spices. Stir well.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2-4 hours.
- Pre-heat grill on medium-high. Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry gently, trying not to remove too much spice.
- On a well-oiled grill, barbecue chicken, turning often. Cook 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order the magazine, click here .
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.