Nanny Jo Frost in Allergic Living Summer 2012 Issue
You know her best as Nanny Jo on the former “Supernanny” TV show. But few have realized that while rescuing parents from toddlers gone wild, the world’s top nanny was having to do her own strict daily managing – of food, pet and environmental allergies.
In the Summer 2012 issue of Allergic Living, Frost tells editor Gwen Smith about how she juggles her lifestyle – which includes a new show coming up on the TLC network and a lot of travel – while keeping her asthma and serious food allergies under control. While Frost brings her confident, take-charge attitude to allergies, she also gives the full-on naughty step treatment to certain unaccommodating airlines and restaurants.
To get the issue and article as part of a subscription, be sure to subscribe by May 27.
Also in Allergic Living Summer ’12:
• Celiac disease and your sex life: if your love life is lacking, glutening may be to blame.
• Airlines & Allergies: How can we find a solution that treats the allergic flyer with dignity and fairness?
• The Med’s Best: Chef Simon’s delicious, allergy-friendly recipes meet the healthful Mediterranean diet.
• Road Trip! Editor Jenny Kales’ great Summer gluten-free, allergy-friendly food finds. Plus summer skincare.
• Get a Hold of Mold: Our Healthy Home columnist guides you through in this essential how-to article.
• The Allergist Mom: What my food allergic kids taught me about allergic disease.
• ‘I Thought I Had Control’: inspiring stories of those who reclaimed their asthma management.
• Ask the Experts, Shelley Case’s gluten-free summer reads, the latest allergy and celiac news, and loads more.