Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- 1 eggplant, halved lengthwise
- 1 14 oz (398 mL) can white beans, rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic, roasted
- ½ cup (60 mL) parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place eggplant halves onto a baking sheet, cut side up. Roast for 22-24 minutes until cooked through. Cool.
- Scoop eggplant flesh into a food processor and discard skin.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth and combined well.
- Place hummus in dipping bowl, and serve with gluten-free garlic toasts or vegetable sticks.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order the magazine, click here .
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.