Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg) chicken wings
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) allergy-safe vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) summer blossom honey
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- In a large bowl, stir together cumin, cinnamon, salt, garlic powder, cayenne and oil.
- Add chicken wings to bowl and coat with spice rub. Cover and refrigerate.
- Pre-heat barbecue on medium-high.
- In a small bowl, mix honey and lemon zest together. Set aside.
- Lightly oil the grill. Cook wings on grill for about 12-14 minutes, turning often, until cooked through.
- Brush honey lemon glaze over wings until coated. Continue to cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with cut carrots and celery.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order the magazine, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.