Free of: Gluten and all top allergens; optional sulphites.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- 1 each red, yellow and orange pepper
- 1 bunch carrots
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rosemary
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ⁄4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar [for sulphites sensitivity, substitute rice wine vinegar]
- 1 ⁄2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pepper
- Slice zucchini and eggplant on the bias in thick slices.
- Seed and quarter peppers. Halve carrots lengthwise.
- Trim green onions and portobello mushrooms.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and toss over vegetables.
- Grill vegetables 2-4 minutes on each side; halve mushroom.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order the magazine, click here.