Allergy-Friendly Halloween Crafts
Allergic Living moderator Susan Clemens loves crafts and non-food alternatives from celebrating special occasions. She shares these great ideas from around the Internet, many of which are collected on the Pinterest page she created for OASG, her anaphylaxis support group. Happy crafting!
• Fabulous Shadow Puppets – Susan found these at the Chezbeeperbebe blog, complete with downloadable templates.
• Halloween Ribbon Wands – Make your own colorful ribbon wands for the whole party with only a few simple household objects. Learn how to make these and more food-free party ideas. See Food-Free Halloween.
•Halloween Printables – “Keep Calm and Carry Garlic”, “If the Broom Fits, Ride It’, “Say Boo and Scary On”, plus plenty more printables at the It’s Written on the Wall blog.
•Homespun Spider Webs – Created from trash bags and found at the How About Orange blog.
Spider Suckers - Here’s a fun way to add some spook to the trick or treaters loot Halloween night. Also makes a great activity for school parties.
• Black Cat craft – A witch’s favorite sidekick, easily made from a paper plate and pom-poms.
• Pumpkin Carving Templates – From the countess of crafts herself, Martha Stewart. Fortunately, her easy page.
• Pumpkin Bowling - A few rolls of toilet tissue, a small pumpkin and some black construction paper and your party will get rolling.
See more of Susan’s Halloween craft finds at: