Winter 2013 – U.S. Edition
- The Accidental Chef: The crazy journey of Sarah Boudreau-Romano (aka Allergist Mom) to learn to feed her kids with multiple allergies.
- The Great Indoors: Four designer homes created for air quality, sustainability – and beauty.
- Gluten-Free Cosmetics Debate: Are celiacs getting symptoms from their lipsticks and lotions?
- 9 Sneaky Spots Where Triggers Hide: Sneezing or wheezing at home? One of these crafty culprits may be to blame.
- The Talking Auto-Injector: Meet the twin inventors behind a new compact, voice-guide epinephrine device.
- Food Allergy Discovery: A Stanford U. professor’s man-made molecule may be able to stop reactions cold.
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes: For that special occasion dinner, Chef Simon serves up two delicious menu options: classic or contemporary.
- No Dairy, No Gluten Cookies! Warm up a winter’s day with Vanilla-Chai Sandwich Cookies, Hot Chocolate Cookies and steaming beverages.
- Celiac Central: The NFCA’s Alice Bast helps you stave off that urge to cheat the gluten-free diet over the holidays.
- Gift Guide: Awesome gifts for that special someone with allergies or celiac disease.
- Latest News: Celiac’s upside – fewer cancers; parents missing kids’ asthma fears; dairy allergy death in jail; TV’s Jennifer Esposito loses job over CD and more.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes’ resolution for scheduled down time in 2013. You need it!
- FAAN Views: Maria Acebal sees schools moving past “a false sense of security”.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case has smart strategies and a helpful checklist for the gluten-free diner.
- Gluten-Free Girl: A vaccine for celiac? Scientists have one in the works, but Shauna James Ahern says it’s not for her.
- Our Story: A mother becomes a counter-top scientist to take on eczema.
- Ask the Allergy Experts, product reviews, Disney touring advice, book reviews – and more.