Free of: Gluten and top allergens
- 3 large parsnips, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 large carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ⁄4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350˚ F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss together thoroughly.
- Lay vegetables in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes, turning at least once.
- Serve with braised chicken breasts .
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order that issue or to subscribe, click here .
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.
See: Braised Chicken in Apple Cider