To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here.
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here.
- On Edge with Allergy: The stress of food-allergic life is straining the bonds of many marriages. Here’s what you can do.
- This Allergic Life: Julie Bowen of TV’s Modern Family on her son’s unexpected diagnosis.
- The Sneeze-Free Garden: The secrets to creating the perfect low-allergen garden.
- Your Brain on Gluten: The protein can have profound effects on the minds of those with celiac disease.
- Airlines & Allergies: Study finds eight strategies to lessen in-flight reactions.
- Asian – Oh Yes!: Our new food editor whips up sensational Pad Thai, beef stir-fry, noodles and more.
- Allergy-free recipes: Chocolate cupcakes and cookies with a twist.
- No Dairy, No Gluten Breakfast: Home made waffles and cinammon pancakes, free of dairy, gluten and all top allergens.
- Healthy Home: Deck out your walls and windows with stylish and eco-friendly coverings.
- Allergy-friendly products: Items for kids, cleaning, Mother’s day and more!
- Latest News: Milk OIT effects not lasting, the smartphone food tester, and a chemical cause for food allergy?
- FARE Views: FARE CEO John Lehr on proposed rules on food safety.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes explains the victory in a landmark food-allergy case.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case examines and explains cutting-edge research on living with celiac disease.
- Our Story: A mother moves from parent to patient with celiac disease.
- Ask the Allergists, book reviews, interviews and more.
BUY THIS ISSUE