To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here.
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here.
- Powered to Win: Top athletes share the secrets to peak performance on the gluten-free diet.
- The Hunt for a Cure: Facing hurdles and false hopes, researchers get creative in the quest for a food allergy cure.
- Road Trip!: Our travel dining guide for food allergies and celiac disease.
- Oddest Allergies: Seven summer allergy triggers you’ll want to be aware of.
- Ice Cream Party: Our delicious ice cream, free of all top allergens.
- The Perfect Picnic: Delicious pasta salad, oven-fried chicken, lemonade cake and more, with no Top allergens in sight!
- Fiesta Time!: Mexican-inspired tostadas and chili, free of top allergens and gluten.
- Healthy Home: How to build a reaction-free and eco-friendly back deck.
- Hot Topics: Anaphylaxis Canada’s Laurie Harada offers tips on dining out for consumer and restauranteur alike.
- Allergy-friendly products: From burgers to bug sprays, we’ve selected the most allergy-safe options.
- Latest News: Parliament vote on anaphylaxis, vitamin D and asthma, plus how milk allergy is persisting in kids.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case gives the latest info on gluten-free beers.
- Last Word: A 7-year-old saves his allergic pal during a lunchroom reaction.
- Q&As with allergists and dermatologists.
BUY THIS ISSUE