Fall 2013 – Canadian Edition
- Learning Curve: Universities across Canada are reacting to food allergies with improved awareness, menus and dorm policies.
- Flour Power: The best new gluten-free baking techniques and ingredients.
- Breath Taking: Millions of fitness buffs are feeling asthma symptoms. What’s going on?
- Healthy Home: Renovate that basement – but lose the mold and toxins.
- Going Global: From Hungarian Goulash to Japanese curry, Cybele Pascal’s divine allergy-friendly suppers go international.
- Pizza Night: Gluten- and dairy-free pizza pies? That’s amore!
- Lessons from a Tragedy: Experts answer important questions from a teen’s tragic death due to peanut allergy.
- Allergy News: Canada’s first fire ant anaphylaxis case, a dog allergy airline decision, plus new GF standards.
- Ask the Allergists
- Books: GF, vegan and sugar-free dessert cookbook; a kids’book cracks nut allergies.
- Fall Flavours: Tempting maple-pumpkin donuts and tender cinnamon muffins.
- Hot Topics: Anaphylaxis Canada’s Laurie Harada on empowering your allergic child.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case exposes hidden gluten in spices.
- Lunch Proud: Send off your allergic student with the latest in lunchtime gear.
- Plus, much more!