Fall 2013 – U.S. Edition
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here . 
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here .
- Learning Curve: Colleges across America are reacting to food allergies with improved awareness, menus and dorm policies.
- Flour Power: The best new gluten-free baking techniques and ingredients.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Formula for the milk-allergic baby, sunflower seed allergy, and outgrowing a nut allergy.
- Allergy News: The FDA’s new gluten-free standard, “stock epinephrine” laws progress, and the peanut patch’s promise.
- Breath Taking: Millions of fitness buffs are feeling asthma symptoms. What’s going on?
- Going Global: From Hungarian Goulash to Japanese curry, Cybele Pascal’s divine allergy-friendly suppers go international.
- Pizza Night: Gluten- and dairy-free pizza pies? That’s amore!
- Fall Flavors: Maple-pumpkin donuts and tender cinnamon muffins.
- Celiac Expert: Exposing hidden gluten in spices.
- Lessons from a Tragedy: An expert answers important questions on a teen’s tragic death due to peanut allergy.
- Healthy Home: Renovate that basement – but lose the mold and toxins.
- When Food is the Enemy: Life with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) and its profound diet restrictions.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes’ advice for handling the well-meaning and the ill-informed.
- Celiac Central: NFCA’s Alice Bast has advice on handling the siblings of kids with celiac disease.
- FARE Views: John Lehr on the importance of raising the profile of food allergies.
- Lunch Proud: Send off your allergic student with the latest in lunchtime gear.
- Plus, much more!
BUY THIS ISSUE