Free of: gluten and all top allergens except sulphites (vinegar)
- 2 cups (475 mL) butternut squash, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups (475 mL) white or red quinoa, cooked according to instructions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Toss diced squash with 1 tbsp olive oil, lay onto baking sheet. Roast 15-18 minutes, until cooked. Remove and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine squash with all other ingredients, toss thoroughly.
- Spoon salad into Asian soup spoons and serve.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To subscribe, click here.