Allergy-Friendly Decorating Ideas*
- Candy Tree Organic licorice laces, twists, bites; lollipops
- Divvies jelly beans, gum balls, superstars
- Dried fruit, such as raisins, cranberries, sliced figs
- Enjoy Life Foods for safe chocolate: Mini Chips, Mega Chunks and Morsels
- Indie Candy, natural Christmas tree gummies; Christmas light lollipops
- Florida’s Natural Nuggets, sticks, sour string
- Gimbal’s Fine Candies Gourmet Jelly Beans, sour, cherry, cinnamon
- Let’s Do… Sprinklez organic confetti
- Pure Fun candy canes, pops, meltdowns
- Skittles candy, various flavors
- Surf Sweets watermelon and peach rings, gummy worms, swirls, jelly beans, sour worms or bears
- Trujoy Sweets organic candy canes
- Yummy Earth lollipops, drops, gummies, snacks, and sour beans
*Always check labels for your or your child’s specific allergens or gluten.
Laurie Sadowski is a gluten-free author, coach and baking expert. Laurie’s books include The Allergy-Free Cook Bakes Bread and The Allergy-Free Cook Bakes Cookies and Cakes. Visit her at lauriesadowski.com.