Winter 2014 – U.S. Edition
- Child’s Best Friend: The dog emerges as the unexpected protector against childhood allergies. Allergic Living gets inside the science and the theories of “why” this is so.
- Immune Boosters: Rally your body’s defenses with nine wonder foods.
- Belling Cat Allergy: Novel four-shot vaccine could end the misery of cat allergy.
- All in the Family: When four out of five family members have celiac disease, life’s a challenge.
- Hotel Havens: Allergic Living checks in to find fabulous hotels that accommodate allergies.
- New School Guidelines: Federal document takes a detailed and inclusive food allergy position.
- Allergy News: Stock auto-injector bill passes; anaphylaxis proves alarmingly common; ‘may contain’ woes and more.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case is on a mission to enrich the gluten-free diet.
- Out of the Box: Cybele Pascal’s outstanding holiday cookies, bars and biscotti recipes. Free of top allergens and gluten.
- The Food Allergy Experts: The specialists on: when to use the auto-injector, C-sections and allergy risk, ‘failing’ a food challenge and more.
- Healthy Home: Furnish the smart way, and lose the mites, mold and chemicals.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes’ advice for navigating the minefield that is food label reading.
- Celiac Central: NFCA’s Alice Bast explains how to commit to being truly gluten-free in 2014.
- FARE Views: John Lehr sees the new school allergy guidelines as pivotal progress.
- Winter Greens: Hearty purple cabbage and kale star in sensational meal-worthy salad recipes.
- Plus, much more!
Allergic Living can now be found at many Whole Foods Market locations throughout the United States. Click here for a map of participating locations.