Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- 3 small bunches baby carrots, washed, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/4 (60 mL) cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves, torn
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrots to pan in a single layer. Season With salt and pepper, and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add orange zest and juice, as well as brown sugar and tarragon.
- Toss in pan to combine. Turn heat to low and simmer 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Serve.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To subscribe, click here.