Special Report: Top Research from the 2014 AAAAI Meeting
At the 2014 annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, held in San Diego, California, thousands of allergists from around the globe gathered to present studies and help advance the field of allergy and immunology. Allergic Living was there to cover it. Here are some of the conference research highlights.
- Will OIT Protection Last? From Peanut Dose to Avoidance
- Those Who Outgrow Food Allergy Can Be at Risk for EoE
- Combining Milk OIT and Xolair Sharply Reduces Side Effects
- Chinese Herbs and OIT Prove an Effective Food Allergy Combo. Bonus: Dr. Li on Patient Successes
- Peanut Policies at School: Study Examines What’s Working Best
- Peanut OIT Study Shows Strong Long-Term Results
Asthma & Other Allergy
- AAAAI’s List of Overused Procedures in Allergy Diagnosis
- Rhinitis Linked to Reduced Risk of Heart Attack
- Can Soy, Peas and Flax Ease Asthma and Allergy Symptoms?
Related: Coverage Highlights from AAAAI 2013 Meeting