Spring 2014 – Canadian Edition
- Milk Allergy at School: Allergic Living investigates the hurdles, emotions and solutions entailed in managing a student’s dairy allergy.
- Behind the Bee Buzz: It`s a sweet theory – honey and bee pollen will help hay fever. But is it true?
- The 10 Big Pollen Questions: How these tiny grains become so abundant, so aggravating, so well-traveled and so reactive.
- Gluten-Free Adventure: How my celiac daughter and I were reached the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Food Allergy Progress: Combining oral immunology therapy with an asthma drug sharply reduced food reactions.
- Sublime Soups: These dairy-free, gluten-free broths will delight.
- Allergy News: Latest treatment news, pollen forecasting, a new celiac blood test and more.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case on issues with gluten-free flours.
- Bursting with Flavor: Our modern take on spring classics. Free of gluten and all top allergens.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Questions on: dry roasted peanuts, teens and epinephrine, reacting to raw fruit and more.
- Healthy Home: The latest on the mighty dust mite, and how you can protect your family.
- Be Radiant!: Get your glow on with these allergy-friendly beauty enhancers.
- One Dough, Two Delights: One allergy-friendly recipe will have you mastering buns and rolls in no time.
- Plus, much more!