Spring 2014 – U.S. Edition
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here.
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here.
- Milk Allergy at School: Allergic Living investigates the hurdles, emotions and solutions entailed in managing a student`s dairy allergy.
- Behind the Bee Buzz: It’s a sweet theory – honey and bee pollen will help hay fever. But is it true?
- The 10 Big Pollen Questions: How these tiny grains become so abundant, so aggravating, so well-traveled and so reactive.
- Gluten-Free Adventure: My celiac daughter and I climbed to the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Food Allergy Progress: Combining oral immunology therapy with an asthma drug sharply reduced food reactions.
- Sublime Soups: These dairy-free, gluten-free broths will delight.
- Allergy News: Latest treatment news: pollen forecasting, a new celiac blood test and more.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case on just how gluten-free naturally GF flours are.
- Bursting with Flavor: Our modern take on spring classics. Free of gluten and all top allergens.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Experts answer your questions on wilderness safety, food allergy bullying and more.
- Healthy Home: The latest on the mighty dust mite, and how you can protect your family.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes’ on turning the food-allergy reins over to a teen.
- Celiac Central: NFCA’s Alice Bast on novel research into gluten’s link to other disorders.
- FARE Views: New program targets allergy accommodations at colleges.
- One Dough, Two Delights: One allergy-friendly recipe will have you mastering buns and rolls in no time.
- Plus, much more!
Allergic Living can now be found at many Whole Foods Market locations throughout the United States. Click here for a map of participating locations.