- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cups (950 mL) baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) fresh mint
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (475 mL) fresh peas
- 1 cup (250 mL) pitted black olives
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and pepper
- Heat barbecue on medium high.
- Bring 8 cups (1.9 L) of water to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Boil potatoes for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a bowl with slotted spoon.
- Cook peas in same water for 4 minutes until tender. Drain.
- In a bowl, toss chops with mint, olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill lamb on barbecue, 4-6 minutes per side. Set aside to rest.
- Using the back of a fork, smash potatoes (break them but don’t completely mash). Then toss with peas and olives.
- Serve with lamb chops.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order that issue or to subscribe, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.