- 4 chicken legs
- 4 chicken thighs
- zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 head radicchio, leaves separated
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp gluten-free rice wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Score chicken legs with sharp knife. Toss legs and thighs with zest, olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven 22-25 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile drizzle asparagus with olive oil. Roast on top oven rack 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss together orange segments, red onion and asparagus with rice wine vinegar and a splash of olive oil.
- Serve asparagus salad on radicchio leaves along with lemon chicken.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To subscribe to the magazine, click here .