- 1 bunch arugula, washed
- 1 bunch watercress, washed
- 1 cup (250 mL) red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat oven to 300° F. Place grape halves onto a cookie sheet. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove and cool.
- To make dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil and salt.
- Put arugula and watercress in a larger serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss.
- Top with onion and cooled grapes. Serve.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To subscribe, click here.