Summer 2014 – U.S. Edition
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here.
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here.
- Wild Weather’s Toll: Climate change is driving extreme weather, and those with asthma & allergies are taking the direct health hit.
- Jennifer’s Journey: Actress Jennifer Esposito on her difficult road to celiac diagnosis, and finding joy as a gluten-free baker.
- Adrian Peterson: The football running back speaks out about his shellfish allergy and the myth of allergic weakness.
- Dining Done Right: Meet restaurateurs with the know-how to keep celiac customers safely well-fed.
- Frozen Favorites: Our cool creations rival the best ice cream treats, but there’s no dairy, nuts or gluten in sight.
- Good Enough Mother: When an allergy mom makes a food error the guilt is all-consuming. Can we ever get past the self-blame?
- Allergy News: Air pollution targeted, new pollen tablets, legal battles for food allergy & more.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case explains the nutrition power of ancient grains.
- Get Your Grill On: From flavorful mains to salads with spark – let’s meet by the BBQ.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Experts answer your questions on baked egg and milk safety, fishy symptoms and more.
- Healthy Home: Our primer on the smart way to paint, with far fewer fumes and VOCs.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes offers the keys to success on the allergy-friend vacation.
- Celiac Central: NFCA’s Alice Bast debunks the myths about gluten.
- FARE Views: The importance of accelerating food allergy research.
- Sweet Summer: Our patio stars: Lemon Coconut Cream Pie and Raspberry Peach Crisp.
- Plus, much more!
Allergic Living can now be found at many Whole Foods Market locations throughout the United States. Click here for a map of participating locations.