- 1 lb (1/2 kg) green beans, washed, trimmed
- 2 cups (475 mL) oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook green beans in a medium saucepan of salted, boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil on high and sauté mushrooms and tomatoes for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add beans and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine. To order the magazine, click here.