To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here.
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here.
- New Year, New Allergy Attitude: Start 2015 off right by learning how to talk the most effective allergy talk.
- Holiday Gift Guide: Sensational shopping ideas for the allergic and gluten-free ones on your list this year.
- Renovating Your GF Diet: Move over white rice, it’s time to power up gluten-free mealtime with many incredible foods.
- Role Models: The NHL prospect ups his game with asthma control, while a teen model struts her safe message.
- Nickel’s Digital Rash: We love our gadgets, but they’re giving us longer exposure to metal than ever before.
- Truffles, Anyone?: Hosts will swoon for our rich chocolate morsels and cranberry-pumpkin bread.
- Allergy News: Peanut exposure via skin flaw linked to allergy, new culprit proteins in celiac, Canadians not getting epinephrine, a child’s inflight reaction and more.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Dr. Sandy Skotnicki on how to handle lanolin sensitivity.
- Feast of Fortune: Deliciously decadent dining: Pomegranate-glazed pork, stuffed mushrooms, savory sides and mi ni orange Bundt cakes.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Experts answer your questions on when to test for EoE, spices and nut allergy, managing asthma in Winnipeg’s winter and more.
- Healthy Home: Wood, carpet or linoleum? Fabulous allergy-friendly flooring choices.
- Hot Topics: Don’t get caught out in the cold; stay safe with these winter food allergy tips.
- My Story: Food allergies motivate a spunky teen to speak out.
- Stealth Health: Blender recipes that taste divine, and are also good for you.
- Plus, much more!
BUY THIS ISSUE